Portable, accurate and easy to use
Great value, self-contained personal noise dosemeter for compliance with occupational noise regulations.
"...Capture, record and calculate noise exposure data with this new innovation for over 30 hours..."
The NoisePen does not require a Charger or Reader Unit – all interactions are done via USB to a PC and the analysis and reporting software Pulsar AnalyzerPlus.
All programming and key functions such as start-stop, set up and configuration of the device, download, view and store measurements are performed prior to or on completion of field measurements via the software Pulsar AnalyzerPlus.
The calibration of the NoisePen is also undertaken prior to taking a measurement with its acoustic calibrator.
The same process is carried out on return of the unit to base.
Get all the parameters you need for compliance
Using the powerful AnalyzerPlus software, it is possible to schedule a timed measurement at a date and time of your choice.
Conveniently, you can also repeat a selected pattern over a period of 7 days without having to reset the NoisePen.
Pulsar AnalyzerPlus software will provide a full map of ‘Time History’ information to help you determine when key noise problems occur during a worker's day.
All the data essential to meet compliance with occupational noise regulations is also available to view from the reporting facility such as: LAeq, LEP,d, % Dose and TWA.
The additional ‘C’ weighted peak Time History allows you to fully assess risks from impulsive noise in the workplace.
- Designed to capture individual exposure to noise for over 30 hours
- Ideal for lone workers, shift workers or those operating in several locations
- Meets IEC 61252:1993 and ANSI S1.25:1991 standards
- Accurate measurements over a large dynamic range 70-140dB(A)
- Measurements can be scheduled for up to 28 days into the future
- No reader or charger required - fully operational via USB to a PC
- Set up, start, stop, download and report processes via Pulsar AnalyzerPlus software
- Rechargeable in less than 4 hours