Extensible Noise Warning System
Alerts people effectively to harmful noise levels across large and complex industrial sites.
"...PulsarSafeEar Max is the brand new innovative noise-activated alert system..."
The sign has been designed to be seen from a distance in the daylight or at night and measures 650mm X 650mm. It is fitted with a 230V power supply and comes with a large blue flashing beacon that enables site management to communicate highly visual warning safety messages to their workforce and monitor noise levels over both the day and night shifts.
PulsarSafeEar MAX is equipped with a data-logging and downloading facility allowing the user to record what noise levels are being generated over time and identify which operatives are being exposed.
Reports generated show if noise levels are exceeding the levels set by a given local authority or in line with the noise regulations. Any recorded data can be used to confirm if complaints are justified with regard to noise from the site.
This simple, cost-effective product used in conjunction with hand held noise monitors and personal noise dosemeters provide any user with a comprehensive and unique noise exposure management system as part of their overall physical agent monitoring strategy.
PulsarSafeEar MAX is best used mounted on walls in selected zones around a construction site, a factory or warehouse to improve awareness and provide important data on noise exposure levels.
- XXL large sign 650mm square
- Illuminates a highly visual warning safety message when noise levels reach critical levels 80dB(A) and above
- Large high-intensity blue beacon flashes when noise levels exceed selected trigger
- Weather protected and mobile
- Ideal for use in large, complex construction/demolition sites or factories
- Adjustable, high-intensity white LED technology for maximum impact
- Data logging feature and reporting software supplied as standard
- 230v site power supply as standard