Record any Electrical Waveform on up to 4-8 Channels
The Rion DA-21 is a data recorded capable of recording Acoustic, Vibration or any other various electrical signal in the field. The DA-21 has 4 electrical input channels and 1 rotary pulse input. The rotary pulse input is capable of measuring rotational frequency of the detected periodic signal.
The DA-21 also features a voice input connector that allows voice memos to be recorded alongside waveform data allowing users to annotate sessions while they are in progress.
The Rion DA-21 is capable of the following:
- DC to 20kHz Frequency Range
- Support for High-Capacity SD cards up to 32GB (SDHC)
- Time and Level Triggered Recording
- Recording High Resolution .wav waveform data at a maximum resolution of 24bits at 48kHz
- Inter-unit synchronisation to expand the DA-21 to 8 input channels
- Maximum Input Voltage Range of ±13V
- Dedicated Waveform Output 2.5mm Connectors for each Channel
AS-70Viewer Software Included
The Rion DA-21 comes with a copy of Rion's AS-70Viewer software, allowing users to view and analyse recorded data.
The fully featured Rion AS-70 program can be purchased and used alongside the DA-21 to enable users to perform in-depth frequency and level analysis on .wav waveform files recorded by the DA-21.
Find out more about the Rion AS-70 software package Here
Items Included with Purchase
- 1x Rion DA-21 Data Recorder
- 4x Alkaline AA cell Batteries
- 1x Rion AS-70Viewer Software Package