Record Waveforms Simultaneously on 8 Channels
The Rion DA-40 is a data recorded capable of recording Acoustic, Vibration or any other various electrical signal in the field on up to 8 electrical input channels.
The DA-40 also features a voice input connector that allows voice memos to be recorded alongside waveform data allowing users to annotate sessions while they are in progress.
The Rion DA-40 is capable of the following:
- DC to 20kHz Frequency Range
- Support for Compact Flash cards up to 4GB
- Recording High Resolution .wav waveform data at a maximum resolution of 16bits at 48kHz
- Maximum Input Voltage Range of ±13V
- Dedicated 2.5mm playback output connector
The fully featured Rion AS-70 program can be purchased and used alongside the DA-40 to enable users to perform in-depth frequency and level analysis on .wav waveform files recorded by the DA-40.
Find out more about the Rion AS-70 software package Here
Items Included with Purchase
- 1x Rion DA-40 Data Recorder
- 1x Rion DA-40Viewer Software Package
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Voice Memo Microphone
- 1x Monitor earphone
- 6x Alkaline C cell Batteries